Du is always keen to be ready, in order to obtain the satisfaction of its customers, by giving them many offers and packages suitable for all individuals, and canceling them at the right time and when they want so here is the necessary way to cancel du home plan.
What are the new du Home packages ?
du Home is our new flexible value packs, offering high-speed internet, premium TV content and free local calls to landlines in the UAE.
I’m with another service provider, how do I switch to du?
Simply select one of the du Home flexible packages and we will take care of the rest, such as transferring services from your existing provider.
Can I keep my existing services with another service provider and order other services from du?
Yes you can, but please be aware that you will get your bills from both providers.
What is an option without a contract ?
A no-contract subscription option that allows you to subscribe to du Home packages on a monthly basis without having to commit to a 24 month period.
What is the difference between a 24 month contract and a no-contract option ?
With a 24-month contract, you’ll enjoy lower monthly subscription fees while a no-contract option allows you to enjoy greater flexibility.
What is the cancellation fee for a no-contract option ?
The drawing will be applicable as follows:
- All Freedom packages come with a one-month contract.
- Customers who cancel their contract at any time will have to pay one month of MRC in full if the cancellation is made within the billing cycle.
What is the monthly subscription fee after the commitment period ends ?
After the contract term ends, you will be transferred directly to the monthly du Home package with a monthly fee of AED 20. For example, if you subscribed to the du Home starter plan for AED 389/month during the commitment period, you will be transferred to the du Home starter monthly package for a monthly subscription fee of AED 409/month after the end of the same commitment period.
How can I renew my contract and keep the monthly fee as it is after the commitment period ends ?
If you want to continue with the same monthly fee after the commitment period ends, you will need to renew your contract. For example, if you have a du Home starter package of AED 389, you will need to renew this contract before the end of the commitment period so you can continue to pay only AED 389/month.
How to cancel du home plan ?
Before you demand the crossing out or minimize if it’s not too much trouble, note that:
- Generally extraordinary duty on the record should be settled completely.
- You will be charged one month rental assuming that you are dropping inside the agreement period.
- The month to month rental of the ongoing month will be charged on a supportive of rata premise.
- The leftover switch portions will be settled completely.
- In the event that you have not picked another switch with the new du Home plans, then they won’t be charged for switch charges if there should be an occurrence of early end of the agreement.
- In the event that you have some other proposition for example 10% or 20% markdown offer, abandonment expenses of that particular proposition will likewise apply (the month to month rebate duplicate by the leftover months).
You can demand the abrogation or minimization through:
- Du App, to know how Proceed as follows:
You can demand to drop your home help plan through du App by following the beneath steps:
- Stage 1: Click on the 3 specks close to your arrangement.
- Stage 2: Click on “Drop Plan”
- Stage 3: Fill the expected data and the justification for undoing.
- Stage 4: Enter the OTP shipped off your versatile number.
Note: Ensure you are utilizing the most recent rendition of du application as the menu choices would change.
- Calling 155 without the need to arrive at a specialist by picking the new scratch-off choice.
If you are looking for step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your du home plan, we have you covered. In this article, we outlined the process of cancelling a du home plan and provided all the contact information you need in order to get started. We hope that this article was helpful and that you are now able to cancel your du home plan without any issues. Have you cancelled a service with du before? Let us know about your experience in the comments below.